Download Conference Program HERE.
review guides /
Reviewers are kindly invited to implement the guidelines below in the review process. The points listed below are only guidelines and are not intended to limit the assessment criteria:
- Purpose of this paper: whether it demonstrates clearly the aims of the research and falls within the conference theme
- Design/methodology/approach: the main method and tools that are used to achieve the objectives of the research and how it has achieved it
- Findings/ results: if they are significant, original, contribute to the area of knowledge i.e. add new knowledge and to whom it adds this knowledge
- Research limitations: practical, professional and technical limitations
- Research implications (Social/ technical/ environmental etc implications):the impact on society, environment, government, industry, people attitudes etc
In addition, they do their assessment, they have to fill in an online assessment form.
review papers /
Please follow the link to the review web site page